Thank you for your interest in our preschool for your child. Messiah Moravian Preschool is a nature inspired play based program.
We have availability in our Readiness Class and a wait pool for all other classes. You may add your child’s name to the wait pool by completing the registration application. Registration is not due until an opening becomes available.
To register your child(ren):
- Complete our Application for Enrollment using the online registration link. (See above)
- Registration fee of $160 is due upon acceptance.
- Messiah Moravian Preschool uses the NC School Board of Education cut-off date of August 31 with all of our classes.
- Enrollment is based on space availability. If classes are full, the preschool will maintain a wait pool.
- Tuition is divided into 9 payments. The first month’s tuition is due June 1 or upon registration. Subsequent payments are due the first of each month beginning September 1.
- MMP Health Form with current immunization records are needed each year. All vaccines have to be up to date according to the NC Immunization Registry. Due by August 1.
- The registration fee and first month’s tuition are non-refundable.
- Information for the new school year and class assignments will be emailed to all registered students by mid August.
- Messiah Moravian Preschool welcomes children of all races, cultures and ethnic origins.