We will be offering tours for our upcoming 2020-2021 school year in the month of February. Check our home page for more information.
Thank you for your interest in our program! To register your child(ren), you will need to:
- Complete our Application for Enrollment. (Download other forms to be turned in if your child is registered.)
- Application for Enrollment and registration fee must be complete to register your child. Make checks payable to Messiah Moravian Preschool.
- Messiah Moravian Preschool uses the NC School Board of Education cut-off date of August 31 with all of their classes except the toddler class. All children registering for the 2-year-old through Readiness classes must be class age on or by August 31.
- Tuition is payable in advance and is due the first of each month for nine months. The first month’s tuition is due May 1 or upon registration. Subsequent payments are due the first of each month beginning September 1.
- Current MMP Health Form with current immunization records showing that all vaccines have been administered according to the date they are eligible must be completed and submitted each school year. Due by August 1.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. Upon withdrawal after May 1 the first month’s tuition is non-refundable.
- Lunch Bunch is an optional hour (12-1 pm) offered each day with some exceptions listed on the school calendar. The cost is $5 each day.
- Information for the new school year and class assignments will be emailed to all registered students by mid August.
- Enrollment is based on space availability. If classes are full, the preschool will maintain a waiting list based on the order in which the registration forms were received.
- Messiah Moravian Preschool welcomes children of all races, cultures and ethnic origins.